March 13, 2012

She will show you what you've missed

So tonight I rediscovered my love for Pandora. The past few months I became so consumed with Spotify that Pandora became a distant memory of the past. I was THRILLED when Spotify was released because I used to hate the damn advertisements on Pandora and their lack of variety. However, there is no Spotify app available on the Ipad so whenever I'm using my Ipad and want to listen to music, I have resort to the good ole days of Pandora. It wasn't until tonight I realized I missed the simplicity of Pandora. The music is picked for you and have no choice but to listen (I always use up my 6 skip limit the first 5 minutes listening to Pandora so I'm forced to listen to whatever they got).

I met with my spiritual advisor earlier tonight so I've been in a rather reflective mind set and Pandora presented me with some real gems. When I'm using Spotify, I always look for the newest releases and I forget about the older stuff. I'm not talking classics and shit....I'm talking about the music I missed the past few years because no matter how much time I dedicate to discovering amazing music, I am always going to miss something. Well, I missed the following song. To keep it simple, it's unbelievable. The writing captures the most beautiful form of honesty I have ever encountered. All I can say is, whoever this writer is....the way he writes about the girl in this song....I could only hope that one day someone could even think those things about me. Anyways, before I get all mushy and shit, here's the song....Comfort Inn by Lewis & Clarke.



Click here for the lyrics to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment