June 2, 2011

You Don't Want To Be Alone

Two Door Cinema Club...this band is the shit. I discovered them back in the winter and definitely dug their stuff, but now that the weather is nicer, damn these are my jams! Sometimes certain music is just better to rock out with windows down on a sunny day and to pump you up for the weekend. Or to just make it through the work day (which has def helped me this week). They have some pretty cool videos too which is another plus. I'm all about discovering new music, it's one of my favorite things...I can never get enough. And I love sharing it because the best resource is people, fellow music junkies. And of course XM radio. Anyways, check out some of their stuff and enjoy the sunshine on this beautiful day!

OH AND GUESS WHAT! I just discovered these dudes are coming to the Beachland Ballroom on September 12.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even though my bday is a few days before, close enough!)

1. What You Know

2. Something Good Can Work

3. I Can Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment