April 26, 2011

Here goes nothing...

Well, I guess I decided to start a blog. I dunno...will people actually follow it? I really don't give a shit, but if you do...God bless ya! So many times a day I read something, hear something or see something and I'm like, this is good shit! Whether it is an awesome photo, beautiful song, funny youtube vid, moving article...whatevs. Sometimes I wanna share it with people or other times I just want to put it somewhere so I can remember it. So that what this is. I'm sick of posting everything on facebook for the entire world to see. I mean, yeah anyone can read or see this stuff, but its like the people that actually look at this will WANT to look at it. It's not being forced in your face by some social networking site. And don't worry...I'm not going to get all deep and tell you all my life secrets. Howevs I do believe that the books we read, the music we listen to, or the art that inspires us can tell you a lot about a person. It reveals the soul and shows you a little bit of the core of an individual....which is their heart. So this is a little glimpse of my heart.

1 comment: