April 27, 2011

If Not Now, When?

July 12, 2011...my first day back in the states after I return from my Ignatius Spirituality Pilgrimage and the new Incubus album comes out!

I am a very happy camper these days. So many of my favorite bands are releasing new albums. Actually...my two all time favorite bands are releasing their new albums on May 31, but I'll touch on that later...

Here is the first single off their new album, check it out. 



A little while back on the Incubus site I found a really cool video, Incubus Xmas Present to Our Fans Video. It's longer, around 25 minutes or so. They basically traveled to South America to play 4 shows and take a break from working on the new album. They hit up Santiago and played a special benefit show for the miners that were trapped underground. So this is a little snippet from that show. If you have the time and you dig Incubus or live music, it's worth it. 

Okay, lastly...when I just wrote the word "dig" I'm like wait a sec...that's an awesome Incubus song. So here's an awesome performance of one of their best songs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment