May 3, 2011

There, There Katie

Once I get going I can't stop! Jack's has done it again!!

A dream of mine since high school has always been to date a musician, like a lead singer of a band. One, because how sexy are guys that can play the guitar, have a decent voice and most importantly, can write. And two, I have always wanted someone to write a song about me. I know, that's so lame...I'm such a girl. But I think we all want to be that person to someone else. You know, that inspiration...that you have had such a huge impact on someone's life they can write it down and actually put into words even a little bit of how they feel. That itself is art. So yeah, realistically I will probably never date the lead singer of a band but at least I can listen to this song and pretend Jack's wrote it for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment